sexta-feira, 14 de setembro de 2007

Tomona

A minha querida Tomona, veio visitar-me na 2ª semana de Julho. Desculpa perfeita, para ir disfarçada de turista e a acompanhar na descoberta de Portugal.
Percorremos Porto, Marinha Grande e Lisboa. Agradeço à minha família e amigos que tão bem a souberam receber e mostrar-lhe o melhor que temos.

To my dear Tomona,

You can't imagine how much i miss you! I had the great time here with you. I am waitting your next visit, we have so much to see... Alentejo, Algarve... and again Porto and the beach.

I promise i will go visit you as soon as i can. I really want to visit Japan.

I will never forget the time we had in Sweden, our lovely Vallgatan familly, all the memories. You are part of my life forever.

Love U Tomonita :)

2 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

My darling Rute!!!!
How are you my sweetie??What a nice pics they are!I'm remenbering great time in Portugal, reading your blog.I'm also missing you too much!!everyday im thinking about the life in Sweden with you.I would like to thank you most warmly for your very kind hospitality extended to me during my visiting.You and your family are so great!!I'm sure I will visit you again,I think the day is not far off.And I'm always waiting for your coming!!
Love you.
OBRIGADA!!!
kisses,your tomona

Anónimo disse...

bem! a estadia da nossa querida Tomona foi espectacular! Gostava que ela nos visitasse outra vez!

Thank you Tomona! Love you <3 :P

BJs para as 2 ;)